Manager – Exports
An incredibly great opportunity for a manager professional with 10+ years of good experience in FMCG domain.
- Directs the expedition of export correspondence, credit collections as well as bid requests.
- Oversees the conversion of products to meet foreign standards and specifications.
- Ensures that such shipping details as export licensing, product routing, shipping, packing as well as customs declarations are organized well.
- Maintains information about licenses and tariffs, as well as restrictions.
- Responsible for SOP about international food labelling, packaging, FDA and country specific quality norms for food knowledge of logistics, pre and post shipment documentation, banking, entire export operations.
- To forecast and procure sales order from the assigned territory / country and ensure its incorporation in production and shipment plans.
- To ensure customer commitments are honored and Company’s image and reputation is upheld at all times in the assigned territory / country.
- To actively manage the receivables and to this end ensure collections within specified credit limit.
- Booking of Export Containers
- Checking & Monitoring on Export documents and activates
- Follow up with Custom Clearance and other works.