Senior Associate – HR
Qualification – MBA HR
Experience- 5 years’ PLUS experience.
Location: Inside and outside Kerala, Travel as per the requirement
- Changes in HR policies related to Timings, Attendance.
- Arrangement of employee welfare activities, Access card & ID card (Procuring & activation), Booking & arrangement of conference etc.
- Time office activities – Attendance, OT & Leave Management, Salary Administration through with Time-Track software (for attendance) and Manpower Planning respective to the requirement of different sections on monthly basis; drafting of agenda/minutes, maintenance of confidential records, service records.
- Ability to occasionally process payroll through SAP software.
- Enthusiastically participates in general & functional meetings.
- PF withdrawal and settlement as well as PF/ESI payments.
- Proactively engaging with Managers, across all company locations, to communicate and implement HR related initiatives and processes.
- Arranging HR session for new update, motivate and resolving issue of employees of different sections.
- Coordinate with HR Sr. manager for day to day work as well as managing employee exit formalities.
- Maintaining & Updating Incentive data on Monthly basis & Special Incentive for Loading Workers.
- Conduct routine compliance audit at Vendor Unit.
- Coordinating Factory Statutory related issues like Returns & Labour return for the company.