AGM – Exports
- Sales, Distribution, Exports
Years Of Experience :-
Location : –
- Translate business strategy/ plans into financial/ bottom-line impact through effective management of sales and distribution for the product lines targeted at International Markets.
- Provide guidance in establishing and deploying service level agreements with various consignees and distributors.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts for sales/purchases and managing, renewing and reviewing contracts as required enabling effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Scan the environment to map customer requirements, segment.
- Review product mix from the customer’s perspective and provide the Product development team with the essential inputs.
- Responsible for relationship management with the Key Accounts.
- Responsible for identification of new geographies for operations.
- Ensure accurate and periodic demand planning.
- Plan and manage the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standards- interpretations between exporting systems and territories.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon export activities.
- Launching or introducing new products in the existing market.
- Manage and maintain effective and lawful insurance provisions relating to export activities.
- Retain and engage the talent employed and build a collaborative and high performance team.