Associate – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: B.Tech Food tech/ B.Tech Agri engineering or BSc Agri/any other equivalent masters along with factory experience.
- Atleast 2-year Exp in Rice milling and lab operations
- Capable to manage Inspections, Audits, RCA, customer complaints
- ISO documentations and managements
Location – Palakkad
- · Responsible for maintenance of QA related records (Manual & SAP).
· Compare our quality standards with our competitors and update the quality standards and ensure continuous improvement.
· Experimenting new varieties and try to cater the market requirement
· Collect feedback about the quality of our products from the market
· Authorised to take decision regarding products inspected or tested at various stages of the process and hourly check the quality
· Handling of customer complaints and take corrective measures.
· Responsible for identifying the root cause of quality variation and take Corrective Action
· Responsible to ensure the quality of finished products.
· Checking the quality of Despatching Goods
· Responsible to ensure the raw material (outsource rice) quality.
· Responsible for entire printing job in bags.
· Take detailed market return analysis in every day & give report to MSS Head.
· Giving proper training to trainees.