Senior Manager – Production
Responsiblefor the product workmanship or product quality of methods, techniques, and processes
- Should be leading a team of managers/Asst managers
- Will lead the manufacturing function and implement a strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met.
- Fully responsible for the strategic vision, P&L and sustainable growth of the facility and be held accountable for the execution to that vision for your team.
- Will be responsible performance of cost center and meet target in terms of production output, quality standards within the given cost parameters
- Responsible for planning & organizing production schedules, resource requirements.
- Control and manage production as per SOP, FSMS, HACCP and other related requirements
- Supervising monthly/weekly production plans for manufacturing based on sales forecast / estimate.
- Assessing the performance of the manufacturing plant and ensure maximum capacity utilization of the plant
- Should be able to motive a team of supervisors and workmen, asst manager, managers and drive shop floor, process and method improvements
- Should be able to train the subordinates in intra/inter personal skills, technical and manufacturing skills
Any UG/PG /BE/B.Tech- Science/engineering
15 years’ experience in production in Food industry. At least 5 years’ experience in Managerial category