AM – Procurement
- Procurement, Packing Material
Years Of Experience :-
Location : –
- Responsible for Procurement of Packaging Material for the Entire Organization
- Analyze and evaluate the product pricing trends on the existing as well as new products to identify opportunities to purchase.
- Ensure compliance to quality, safety & environmental standards as per ISO.
- Works with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
- Work closely with accounts department on all relevant issues such as quality, delivery, payments etc.
- Develop processes to standardize and maximize our Process efficiency and control of our internal operations
- Build relationship with new vendors.
- Keep abreast of developments in farming, market fluctuation and raw material demand and plan purchasing accordingly.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts.
- Present MIS reports