- Graduation in IT
Years Of Experience :-
- 4- 6
Location : –
(Gender : M/F)
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining automated business solutions using SAP Development tools and technologies.
- Designs, implements, troubleshoots, and documents all assigned areas of responsibility within the business applications or enterprise.
- Responsible for adhering to the architectural standards of the team and department and for overcoming technical challenges.
- Effectively communicate with other development team members and demonstrate the ability to deliver quality results in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with end users, SMEs and other cross-functional team members on the solution.
- Troubleshoot multi-tiered software systems and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.