Associate – BOM
- Graduation in IT
- SAP,MS Office, BOM
Years Of Experience :-
Location : –
The Bill of Materials Specialist is responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining Product codes and Bills of Materials to support order management, manufacturing, material requirements and costs. This position must maintain accurate and timely records to meet production requirements.
Responsible for reviewing Bills of Materials and maintaining existing Bills of Materials in the system.
- Responsible for complete accuracy of the Bills of Materials.
- Responsible for building and handling all change control processes required for BOM accuracy.
- Responsible for becoming fully competent in using the Bill of Materials maintenance and reports in the system.
- Work with Department Managers, Sales, Purchasing and Laboratory teams to ensure that the BOM has the correct structure as well as the correct components and quantities.
- Actively engage in the construction of BOMs derived by cross functional communication with internal and external teams.
- Participate in all BOM related support for design and engineering.
- Understand cost impact of changing BOMs and Items as well as impact on production use, inventory values, variances and COGS.
- Analyze all BOM and routing change requests to ensure that each level of the multi-level BOM is changed in accordance with the requested change and ensure that the change request is necessary.
- Facilitate any discussions that are required to resolve issues relating to BOM and Item creation and maintenance.
- Participate in or lead teams/groups related to BOM accuracy.
- Perform special cost analysis, prepare reports, and other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure content of BOM / Timing is always up to date.
- Engage with Lab, Purchasing, Sales and Finance teams to resolve issues.
- Serve as a crucial liaison between the Sales, Materials Manager, Finance, Production and Manufacturing.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.